Stipend, Benefits, and Financial Aid
- Each student receives a competitive stipend of $29,000 per year.
- Health insurance is fully covered.
- Tuition is fully covered by a scholarship. Students pay a one-time matriculation fee, one-time graduation fee and yearly Education Resource Center fees of $150 for the first year and $20 each subsequent year.
- Students receiving outside funding from a nationally competitive source are recognized by the dean with an additional $2,000 stipend.
- Students are not required to work as teaching assistants while in graduate school. However, the option is available to those interested.
Click here to learn more about Financial Aid opportunities at BCM.