The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences supports all first-year students. In the subsequent years, student support originates through the research grants of their mentor or by one of the training grants listed below. The SCBMB Program is a member of the Gulf Coast Consorita which oversees the training grants listed below. Through our partnership with the Gulf Coast Consortia students have numerous options in terms of funding.
- National Library of Medicine Computational Biology and Medicine Training Program (NLM)
- Computational and Structural Biology in Biodefense Training Program (CSBB)
- Houston Area Molecular Biophysics Predoctoral (Ph.D.) Training Program (HAMBP)
- Nanobiology Training Program (NBTP)
- W.M. Keck Center for Virus Imaging Training Program (KVI)
- Training in Biomedical Discovery From Large Scale Data Sets (BMDTP)