Abstract Format Instructions
2014 Abstract Winners
- Dr. Nadia Ismail "An Interinstitutional Approach to Creating an Interprofessional Education Standardized Patient Encounter"
- Dr. Roma Moza "Academy of Resident Educators"
- Dr. Anoop Agrawal " Making of the I-Attending: Bringing the Chalk in the 21st Century"
- Dr. Armando Correa "Stretching the Simulated Dollar: Combing Reflective Practice and Team-Based Learning"
- Dr. Robert McLaughlin "Two Innovative Simulated Patient Methodologies to Assess Health Behavior Counseling Skills"
- Dr. Tyson Pillow " A novel Approach to Case-Writing in the End of Clerkship Clinical Performance Exam- Going from Disease-based to Complaint-based cases"
- Dr. Eric Silberfein "A Novel Approach to Interviewing Resident Applicants"
- Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan "Nutrition Education for Medical Students: Does Mobile Technology Make a Difference?"
- Dr. Anne Gill " Near Peers: Residents as Teachers in a Pre-Clinical Patient Safety Course"