We accept one fellow per year. The general pediatric radiology fellows will also rotate through neuroradiology (for a total of three months out of the year). Adult neuroradiology fellows from Baylor College of Medicine and UT-Houston also do rotations with us. Occasionally, rotating radiology residents request one-week electives in neuroradiology. Our reading room environment is very open with sharing of interesting cases among all of the trainees. We always maintain a 1:1 trainee: faculty ratio.
- 2018-2019: Ariel Hsu, M.D.
- 2016-2017: Lorenna Vidal, M.D.
- 2014-2015: Lee Nakamura Goerner, M.D.
- 2012-2013: Lamya Atweh, M.D.
- 2010-2011: Elfrides Traipe, M.D.
- 2008-2009: Bhairav Patel, M.D.