Joyce E. Davidson, M.D.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders Treatment Program
Chair, Medical Staff
The Menninger Clinic
2801 Gessner Dr.
Houston, TX 77080
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Residency: Karl Menninger School of Psychiatry & Mental Health Sciences
- Cognitive therapy training - Kansas City Center of Cognitive Therapy
- Psychopharmacology and treatment of dual disorders.
- Clinical specialties are cognitive therapy and new psychopharmacological treatments.
In addition, she has published in the Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic, Kansas Medicine, American Journal of Psychiatry, Journal of the American of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, The Menninger Letter Academy and the New England Journal of Medicine.