Specially tailored services are provided in the following areas:
- Mood Disorders - specialized assessments, research, pharmacotherapy and specific psychotherapy techniques for depression and Bipolar Disorder.
- Anxiety Disorders - integrated medication and therapy for obsessive compulsive disorder, panic disorder and post traumatic stress disorders.
- Psychological Evaluation Services - personality testing and neuropsychological assessment is available
- Marital and Couple Psychotherapy - assessment and treatment of relationships, includes marital and couple therapy and pre-marital counseling.
- Group Psychotherapy - weekly/continuous interpersonal process groups examining patterns and conflicts within important relationships. Three (3) adult groups offered include: mixed gender/adult, women's, men's, and Spanish-speaking.
- Sexual Abuse Treatment Program - specialized treatment of sexual abusers and other deviant behavior. Group therapy and adjunctive treatment is provided.
- Child & Adolescent - evaluation and treatment of children including individual and family therapy, parenting, pharmacotherapy and psychological testing, with a focus on disruptive behavior, mood disorders, anxiety disorders and eating disorder.
Specialized Events and Community Services
The clinic offers screening programs for depression, anxiety and eating disorders. Support groups are offered for grief and loss, post divorce problems, and other mental health issues. The clinic provides speakers for mental health topics of interest to your group.
Back to Clinic