Baylor College of Medicine's Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences seek to:
- Provide outstanding, comprehensive care to patients
- Educate tomorrow's leaders in the field of psychiatry and mental health
- Conduct state-of-the-art basic, clinical, translational research in areas related to mental illness
- Instruct general physicians about the prevalence, seriousness and treatment of psychiatric disorders
- Reduce the stigma of mental illness for patients and their families
Because these endeavors require financial support, private philanthropy is critical to our success. You can make a tax-deductible contribution in a variety of ways – including cash, checks, credit card, publicly traded stock, retirement plan assets and bequests are just a few
Thank you for supporting our mission. You can make a difference!