Baylor College of Medicine's Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences seeks to:
- Provide outstanding, comprehensive care to patients
- Educate tomorrow's leaders in the field of psychiatry and mental health
- Conduct state-of-the-art basic, clinical, translational research in areas related to mental illness
- Instruct general physicians about the prevalence, seriousness and treatment of psychiatric disorders
- Reduce the stigma of mental illness for patients and their families
How to Donate
Because these endeavors require financial support, private philanthropy is critical to our success. You can make a tax-deductible contribution in a variety of ways – including cash, checks, credit card, publicly traded stock, retirement plan assets and bequests are just a few
If you would like to make a gift or need more information about making a gift, please contact us.
Thank you for supporting our mission. You can make a difference!