- Submit a completed House Staff Application Form (which we will send to you upon request)
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your present and/or past residency program director)
- Certified Medical school transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- USMLE Transcript
- One passport-sized photograph
- Copy of internship training certificate
- Copy of Residency training certificate, if applicable
- One-page personal statement that describes your specific interest and your future plans in this area
- Optional: Any relevant documentation that you feel will enhance your completed application.
Please apply via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). For more information, please contact the Pediatric Rehabilitation Fellowship Coordinator, Monica Johnson at (713) 798-3518 or via email at email@example.com.
Interested physicians should submit all applications through ERAS. ACGME program number: 3464821015. NRMP match participant.