Fellowship Application Requirements
- Submit a completed House Staff Application Form (which we will send to you upon request)
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your present and/or past residency program director)
- Certified Medical school transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- USMLE Transcript
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of internship training certificate
- Copy of Residency training certificate, if applicable
- One page personal statement that describes your specific interest and your future plans in this area
- OPTIONAL: Any relevant documentation that you feel will enhance your completed application.
Your completed application and all of the above required documents should reach the PM&R Alliance Education Office no later than Sept. 1 for priority consideration. Should you have questions, please contact the education office directly at 713-799-5033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all documents and correspondence to:
PM&R Alliance Education Office
1333 Moursund Avenue, Suite A-220
Houston, TX 77030