Brenda Kay Binder, Ph.D., APRN-BC
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Section of Adolescent Medicine & Sports Medicine
- M.S.N. - University of Texas, Houston, Texas
- Ph.D. - Texas Woman's University, Houston, Texas
- Post Masters PNP - University of Texas, Houston, Texas
- Examining the relationship between transaction levels with nurse practitioners and weight loss among overweight adolescents who have been followed for at least one year in a nurse practiioner managed clinic.
- Development of an intentional transaction intervention protocol testing the feasibility of a transaction intervention in a clinic setting.
Current Research and Funding
Co-Investigator on a Multi-site Research Team - Preparing the Future Nursing Workforce: A Pilot Study Examining Stressors and Nursing Student Success
- Counselor - Sigma Theta Tau International, Beta Beta Chapter, Houston
- Delegate - Texas Nurses' Association, District 9
Contact Information6701 Fannin, Ste. 1710.00
Houston, TX 77030-2399
Fax: 832-825-3689 Clinic Appointments: 832-822-2778