EMSC Pediatric Continuing Education Program
Texas EMSC State Partnership On-Site Courses
The Texas EMSC State Partnership works with local regional advisory councils, hospitals, and EMS agencies to bring pediatric continuing education to your community. We have a number of courses and special topics available and will work with your team to customize a pediatric Continuing Education program to fit your needs.
Links to Pediatric Educational Resources
- EMS Education for Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- EMS Education Toolkit for Pediatrics
- Emergency Pediatric Care (EPC)
- National Association of EMS Educators
- Online Awareness Training for Texas Firefighters, Paramedics, EMTs, Police Officers and Other First Responders - 5 Hours Texas Approved CE
- Online Training - EMSC Innovation & Improvement Center
- Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP)
- ReelDx - Online library of real patient video case studies designed to train emergency medical first responders
- Teaching Resources for Instructors in Prehospital Pediatrics (TRIPP)
- University of New Mexico Online Free CE - CECBEMS Approved
For More Information
Please contact Joseph Santos at (832) 824-3672 or email@example.com.