All applications will be processed through the Electronic Residency Application Service. Visit the ERAS website for information on how to apply. Applicants must register with the National Residency Matching Program. For information about match registration and deadlines, visit the NRMP website. Program admission is competitive, so applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Required Documents via ERAS
- ERAS application
- Four letters of recommendation
- Personal statement including a description of special interests and career goals
- Medical school transcript
- Medical student performance evaluation/Dean's letter
- Wallet-size color photograph
- USMLE transcripts or COMLEX transcripts
- ECFMG status report (only for international medical graduates)
Please note that your letters of recommendation must include a letter from your residency program director and a letter from a neonatology faculty member. We strongly suggest including a letter from another critical care specialist as well.
After applications are thoroughly reviewed, qualified candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
If you have any questions, contact:
Phone: (832) 826-1309
Fax: (832) 825-2799