If you would like more information about the program, please contact the fellowship director, Dr. Marideth Rus.
The following resources have informed the development of the PEM Global Health Fellowship.
- Walker DM, Tolentino VR, Teach SJ. Trends and challenges in international pediatric emergency medicine. Curr Opin Pediatr 2007; 19:247–252.
- Machen, HE. What’s new in global pediatric emergency medicine?. Curr Opin Pediatr 2010; 22(3): 268-72.
- Alagappan, K, Schafermeyer, R, Holliman, J, et al. International emergency medicine and the role for academic emergency medicine. Acad Emer Med 2007; 14: 451.
- Van Rooyen M, Clem K, Holliman C. Proposed Fellowship Training Program in International Emergency Medicine. Acad Emerg Med 1999; 6: 145-149.
- Van Rooyen M, Towns D, Hart R, Willoughby P. International Health Fellowship: a proposed curriculum for emergency physicians. J Emerg Med 1997; Mar-Apr; 15(2): 249-52.