In addition to cystic fibrosis and asthma, clinicians within our specialty programs evaluate and treat:
- Acute or chronic lung injuries such as bronchopulmonary dysplasia, a chronic lung disease that mainly affects premature babies and can vary from mild to a very severe disease.
- Primary pulmonary hypertension, one of the few pulmonary hypertension programs in the United States dedicated to treating children.
A complete listing of pulmonary care services, as well as contact numbers at Texas Children's Hospital, is available. Call (832) 822-2778 or visit their web site.
Information about pulmonary care at Ben Taub Hospital is available by calling (713) 798-KIDS or by visiting their web site.
Pediatric Pulmonology Section services are also available in four community-based health centers in the Houston metropolitan area. An appointment can be made at any of the locations listed below or by calling the main appointment line at (832) 822-2778. Referral information should be faxed to (832) 825-3072.
- Clear Lake - 940 Clear Lake City Blvd., Suite 200, Houston, TX 77598
- Cy-Fair - 11777 FM 1960 West, Houston, TX 77065
- Sugar Land - 15400 Southwest Freeway, Suite 200, Sugar Land, TX 77478
- The Woodlands - 17198 St. Luke's Way, Suite 300, The Woodlands, TX 77384