||Kathleen R. Wilson, M.D.
Kathleen R. Wilson, M.D.
Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics
6621 Fannin, MC: CC1530
Houston, Texas 77030-2399
Instructor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Developmental Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TexasEducation:
University of Colorado Medical School - M.D.
University of Indiana, Riley Children's Hospital - Pediatric Internship
University of Texas, Hermann Hospital - Pediatric Residency
University of Texas, Texas Research Institute of Mental Sciences - Fellowship Behavioral Developmental and Psychological Pediatrics
Current Positions in Professional Organization:
- Member - Society of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Early identification of autism and developmental delay in children
- Early identification of ADHD and learning disabilities with consistent follow-up throughout childhood
- Individualize support and services for families with children with developmental disabilities
- Training general practitioners, pediatricians, clinic nurses in early identification and management of developmental problems