||Sherry Sellers Vinson, M.D., M.Ed.
Sherry Sellers Vinson, M.D., M.Ed.
Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics
6621 Fannin Street, MC: CC1530
Houston, Texas 77030-2399
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Section of Developmental Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Acting Chief, Developmental Pediatrics, Section of Developmental Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Acting Director, Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics, Houston, Texas Education:
Texas Tech University Health Science Center - M.D.
Cook County Hospital - Pediatric Residency
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Fellowship Developmental Pediatrics
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Asymptomatic congenital CMV infection
- Fetal drug/alcohol/pollution exposure
- Partial Chromosome deletions
- Speech and language delay
Current Research and Funding:
- Neurological monitoring and short- and long-term neurodevelopmental outcomes in newborns undergoing cardiac surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass
- Neurodevelopmental outcome in children born with congenital cytomegalovirus
- Early childhood intervention, medical child find, and follow-along tracking