Top 10 Reasons to Train at Baylor College of Medicine for Residency
- BCM is committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible with lots of "hands on" learning opportunities.
- We care for children in a variety of clinical settings and learning environments.
- The curriculum will provide you with both in- and outpatient exposure to EVERY pediatric subspecialty as well as general pediatrics.
- You are treated as a family and are cared about as an individual.
- We have a large number of faculty who are outstanding teachers representing all fields of pediatrics.
- We believe in work life balance and offer tickets to numerous sporting and cultural events. The resident lounge is equipped with excercise equipment, a full kitchen, as well as a large screen T.V.
- We manage a wide variety of clinical cases and pathology.
- We offer an abundance of international opportunities in many different countries.
- We care for a diverse patient population.
- We reside in a city with mild winters, low cost of living, superb restaurants, and numerous activities to explore during your time off.
E-mail this page to a friend