Houston is such a diverse city of cultures and ethnicities and the types of restaurants you can find in Houston is endless...
- Houston Press Restaurant Guide This is an amazing guide to Houston restaurants. Food ranging from African, Asian Fusion to German, Mexican and Vegetarian. Check it out!
- Yelp Reviews This comprehensive guide not only covers any kind restaurant you can think of, but it also includes reviews on entertainment and services around Houston such as physicians, auto repair and cleaning services.
- Trip Advisor Houston Restaurant Reviews Check out this extensive restaurant review on Tripadvisor.com!
- Houston Happy Hour Info
- Texas Medical Center Commons
Our Pediatric Residents Have Some Favorites:
- Brennan's of Houston- "Beautiful patio and delicious Cajun food! The Sunday brunch is a must!"
- Cafe Piquet (Cuban)- "Get your plantain fix! You'll think you're in little Havana!"
- Chuy's- "Houston staple. Make sure to ask for a side of creamy jalapeno dressing for your chips!"
- Goode Company Barbeque- "Eat like a Texan- brisket, sausage and ribs galore!"
- Miyako- "Good happy hour deals, great variety of sushi!"
- Niko Niko's (Greek)- "Probably the most popular Greek restaurant in Houston. Get the gyros and fries!"
- Rudi Lechner's (German)- "Awesome food and live oompah band Wednesday-Saturday nights!"
- Star Pizza- "Homemade yummy pizza with fresh toppings, bring the kids!"