How to Apply
Application and Interview Information
Candidates for the pediatric level-1 residents are selected through the National Residency Match Program. Our categorical pediatrics program number is 1716320C0. Applications should be submitted via ERAS and should include:
- Personal statement
- USMLE scores
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Minimum three letters of recommendation
The application deadline is Nov. 30.
- USMLE is preferred over COMLEX however we do accept COMLEX in lieu of USMLE
- Preferred 500 or above on COMLEX on the first attempt
Once we have received your application, CV, personal statement, USMLE score report, and transcript, your application will be reviewed. Interview invitations will be sent through ERAS e-mail.
Interviews are held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday beginning November 1.
International Medical Graduates
Thank you for your interest in our program. For your application to be considered, we require the following:
- 215 or above on both USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 on first attempt
- ECFMG certification
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken
- We sponsor J1 visas only
Applications are accepted through ERAS only.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information or directions, please contact Ms. Melodie Allison via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.