Life In Houston
What do you really know about Houston?
4th largest city in the United States
- Largest medical center in the world
- International city where 90 languages are spoken
- 2nd largest theatre district in the United States
- 4th largest museum district
- Energy capital of the world
- 3rd largest concentration of fortune 500 Companies
- 6th largest airport system of the world
Houston is an international city that is a leader in the arts, education, and health care. The same vision and entrepreneurial spirit that made Houston the energy capital of the world has given rise to global companies in a wide array of industries.
Houston is full of trees and boasts 40,000 acres of parks, public green space, and open water. Filling your free time will be a breeze, since the city offers an abundance of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping, cultural performances, entertainment, and sporting events.