Douglas S. Fishman, M.D., FASGE
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Director, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Therapeutic Endoscopy, Texas Children's Hospital
Clinical Service Area
- Pediatrics - Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Therapeutic endoscopy (enteroscopy, polypectomy, GI bleeding)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gallbladder and Pancreatic Disease
- American Board of Pediatrics
- ABP Sub-Board Pediatric Gastroenterology
- ABP Pediatric Transplant Hepatology CAQ
- Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel/New York State/American Program, New York, N.Y.
- St. Louis Children's Hospital, Washington University, St Louis, Mo.
- Harvard Combined Program in Pediatric, Children's Hospital, Boston and Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Mass.
- ERCP and therapeutic endoscopy
- Pancreatitis and Gallbladder Disease
- Celiac disease
Clinical Care Center Texas Children's Hospital 6701 Fannin Street, Houston, Texas 77030
E-mail this page to a friend