Manish Shah, M.D.
Director of Research, Emergency Medical Services Center of Excellence
Clinical Service Area
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
- Prehospital pediatric emergency care
- PHRSA/EMSC State Partnership Grant, "Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership," Co-I
- Baylor College of Medicine Educational Scholarship Award, "An Educational Module to Enhance Prehospital Knowledge for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows, "Principal Investigator"
- University of California, Irvine
- Harvard University and Boston University – Combined Residency in Pediatrics
- Baylor College of Medicine - Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Positions in Professional Organizations
- Member - American Academy of Pediatrics, Section Emergency Medicine
- Member - American College of Emergency Physicians
- Member - National Association of Emergency Medical Services Physicians
- Shah, MI. Prehospital management of pediatric trauma. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Mar 2010; 11(1)10-17
- Fortescue EB, Shin AY, Greenes DS, Mannix RC, Agarwal S, Feldman BJ, Shah MI, Rifai N, Landzberg MJ, Newburger JW, and Almond CS; "Cardiac Troponin Increases Among Runners in the Boston Marathon." Annals of Emergency Medicine, Feb 2007. 49(2): 137-143.
- Fax 832-825-1182
Clinic Location6621 Fannin St., MC 1-1481
Houston, TX 77030-2399