Heather Crouse, M.D.
Clinical Service Area
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
- Development and implementation of curriculum and training programs in resource-limited international settings.
- Evidence-based interventions to support the acute care of patients at the Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative Centers of Excellence throughout Africa (Malawi, Lesotho, Swaziland and Botswana), the Dominican Republic and most recently in Guatemala.
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine - Pediatric Emergency Medicine and International Health
- Fax 832-825-5424
Clinic Location6621 Fannin St., MC 1-1481
Houston, TX 77030-2399