Established in 1992 with six faculty, the Baylor College of Medicine Department of Pediatrics Section of Emergency Medicine has grown to include 73 subspecialists and generalists, 15 full-time pediatric emergency medicine fellows, and 11 advanced level practitioners.
Learn more about clinical services provided by the pediatric emergency medicine section with coverage at the following locations:
- Texas Children's Hospital Emergency Center
- Texas Children's Hospital West Campus Emergency Center
- St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital Emergency Center
- St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital Emergency Center
- Texas Children's Child Protection Team/Children's Assessment Center