Save the Date! Virtual Event, Feb. 24 - 25, 2022
Come join us for a virtual two-day symposium on strategies for minimizing lung injury and improving respiratory outcomes in the NICU. A great panel of nationally recognized speakers will address a variety of hot topics in neonatal respiratory care. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from diverse perspectives and a holistic approach to avoiding lung injury.
Don’t forget to tag us on social media using #BALI2022 and #BaylorALI.
Who Should Participate?
• Nurse practitioners
• Respiratory therapists
Registration and Fees
Registration opens soon.
Registration Fee: $25
Fee includes live stream and access to conference recordings for 60 days after the event. Registration is required to claim continuing education credits.
Registration is free for all trainees and full-time students!
Meet Our Speakers!
- Dr. Satyan Lakshminrusimha – Neonatology, UC Davis Children's Hospital
- Dr. Kari Roberts – Neonatology, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Dr. Georg Schmölzer – Neonatology, University of Alberta, Northern Alberta Neonatal Program, AHS
- Matthew McNally – Respiratory Care, Darmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Dr. Rachel Greenberg – Neonatology, Duke University School of Medicine
- Dr. James Cummings – Neonatology, Albany Medical College, ONY Biotech
- Dr. Amy Mehollin-Ray – Pediatric Radiology, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Huayan Zhang – Neonatology, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
This two-day event will occur from noon to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Feb 24, and Friday, Feb 25. All conference times are in Central Standard Time (CST), UTC-6.
Detailed 2022 agenda to follow.
More information regarding educational credits coming soon.