Need help with your application?
Not sure what might be supported by the CRC?
Not sure what our nurses do?
Not sure if you're eligible for support?
Not sure what a DSMP is?
The Clinical Research Center's administrative and nursing staff are available on consultation dates to answer your questions and to advise you on our policies and procedures. We recommend setting up a consultation date to reduce application time and amendments. Please contact the Administrative Manager, Chanell Monsegue, at 832-826-1079 to schedule an appointment on a consultation date (see below). Also, please be aware of the following information related to your consultation:
- We are happy to meet with you but can do so only by appointment.
- Please book your appointment at least a week in advance.
- We must limit appointments to 30 minutes in duration A second appointment can be scheduled if necessary. We can always schedule a second appointment, if necessary.
- If you are not able to attend a scheduled meeting, please call 832-826-1079 and cancel beforehand.
- Try to schedule your consult at least two months prior to your application due date to ensure that there is enough time to accommodate any actions that are necessary.
- Please bring specific procedural and operational questions that you need answered. We will not review your protocol or grant, as this is the job of the CRC Advisory Committee.
- You may request that any of the CRC staff attend the meeting. They include the CRC dietitian, nurse manager, administrative manager and the Research Subject Advocate assistant.
2011-2012 Consultation Dates
- Nov. 17, 2011
- Dec. 15, 2011
- Jan. 19, 2012
- Feb. 16, 2012
- March 15, 2012
- April 19, 2012
- May 17, 2012
- June 21, 2012
- July 19, 2012
- Aug. 16, 2012
- Sept. 20, 2012
- Oct. 18, 2012