Steven B. Wolfe, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Associate, Pediatric Cardiology, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.D., Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Residency, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, Mich.
- Fellowship, University of Miami, FL / Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Sub-Board of Pediatric Cardiology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Care of children at the Texas Children's Cypress Fairbanks Satellite Clinic.
- Study of neonates with persistent pulmonary hypertension.
- Follow-up of Tetralogy of Fallot related branch pulmonary artery stenosis and assessment with lung perfusion scan.
- Collaborative evaluation of children and adolescents with idiopathic hypertension: correlation of exercise stress testing, baseline ECG and echocardiographic evlauation to 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Participation in the Pediatric Cardiomyopathy Registry, a National Institutes of Health/National Heart, Lung, & Blood Institute.
Texas Children's Hospital
6621 Fannin St., MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030