Thomas J. Seery, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Attending Physician, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.D., Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Penn.
- Residency, Pediatrics, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Sub-Board of Pediatric Cardiology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Congenital heart disease
- Preventive cardiology
- Seery T, Sinha P, Zurakowski D, Jonas R. Femoral vein homograft for neoaortic reconstruction in the Norwood stage 1 operation: a follow up study. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013;146:550-556.
Texas Children's Hospital
West Tower - 20th Floor
6621 Fannin St., MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030