Douglas S. Moodie, M.D., M.S.
Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Associate Chief, Pediatric Cardiology, Texas Children's Hospital
Attending Physician, Texas Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric & Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
- M.D., Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Residency, Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
Clinical & Research Interests
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Surgery for Congenital Heart Disease
- Marfan's Syndrome
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American Heart Association, 1979-Present
Bolin E, Moodie DS, Fraser C, Guirola R, Warren R, Eldin D, Takayasu. Arteritis presenting as a severe ascending aortic arch dilation and aortic regurgitation in a 10 year old female. Congenit Heart Dis. 630-633, 2011.
Moodie, DS. Adult CHD: Past, present, and future Texas Heart Institute Journal, 8th current trends in aortic and cardiothoracic surgery, Adult Congenit Dis. 38(6), 705-706, 2011.
Moodie, DS. Cholesterol screening in children. Editorial: Congenit Heart Dis. 7(1), 1-2, 2012.
Rodriguez FH, Moodie DS, Neeland M, Adams GJ, Snyder CS. Identifying arrhythmias in adults with congenital heart disease by 24-h ambulatory electrocardiography. Pediatr Cardiol. Published online February 09, 2012.
Moodie, DS. Editorial: Cholesterol screening in children. Congenit Heart Dis. 7(1), 1-2, Feb 2012.
Texas Children's Hospital - West Tower
6621 Fannin St., 20th Floor
Houston, TX 77030