Joshua A. Kailin, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Attending Physician, Pediatric Cardiology, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Mass.
- Residency, Saint Louis Children's Hospital, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology Categorical Program, Denver Children's Hospital, Denver, Colo.
- Fellowship, Advanced Imaging, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Sibley Heart Center, Atlanta, Ga.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Clinical and Research Interests
- Advanced non-invasive imaging
- Kailin JA, Miyamoto SD, Younoszai AK, Landeck BF. Longitudinal myocardial deformation is selectively decreased after pediatric cardiac transplantation: A comparison of children 1 year after transplantation with normal subjects using velocity vector imaging. Pediatr Cardiol. 33(5):749-756, Feb 2012.
Texas Children's Hospital
West Tower - 20th Floor
6621 Fannin St., MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030