Amy E. Sims, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Attending Physician, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Md.
- Residency, Pediatrics, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Research Interests
- Cardiovascular complications in children with HIV
- Abnormal cardiac strain in children and adults with HIV acquired in early life
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- Sims A, Frank L, Hadigan C, Sable, C. Abnormal cardiac strain in children and young adults with HIV acquired in early life. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 25(7):741-748, 2012.
- Sims A, Hadigan C. Cardiovascular complications in children with HIV infection. Current HIV AIDS Report 8(3):209-214, 2011.
Texas Children's Hospital
6621 Fannin St., 20th Floor
Houston, TX 77030