William Buck Kyle, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Attending Physician, Texas Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical School, New York, N.Y.
- Residency, Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas
Clinical and Research Interests
- Outpatient cardiology
- Simulation-based learning
- Community outreach
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Heart Association National Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young
- Texas Heart Institute
- Kyle, WB. Pulmonary hypertension associated with congenital heart disease: a practical review for the pediatric cardiologist. Cong Heart Dis 7(6):575-583, 2012.
- Kyle, WB. Limited utility of exercise stress tests in the evaluation of children with chest pain. Cong Heart Dis 7(5):455-459, 2012.
- Xi Y, Ai T, De Lange E, Li G, Brunelli L, Kyle WB, Cheng J, Ackerman M, Kimura A, Weiss J, Qu Z, Kim J, Faulkner G, Vatta M. Loss-of-function of hNav1.5 by ZASP1-D117N associated with intraventricular conduction disturbances in left ventricular noncompaction. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 5(5):1017-1026, 2012.
- Macicek S, Cannon B, Kyle WB, Krishnamurthy R, Breinholt J, Ing F. Dynamic coronary artery compression by pacemaker lead. Circulation 123(16):1792-1794, 2011.
Texas Children's Hospital
6621 Fannin St., MC19345-C
Houston, TX 77030