S. Kristen Sexton Tejtel, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Attending Physician, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.D., Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- M.P.H., Emory University; Rollins School of Public Health, Atlanta, Ga.
- Ph.D., Ohio State University School of Public Health, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency, Pediatrics, Dayton Children's Medical Center, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Fellowship, Pedatric Cardiology, Seattle Children's Hospital, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Research Interests
- Kawasaki disease
- Disease control and prevention
Texas Children's Hospital
West Tower - 20th Floor
6621 Fannin St., MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030