Fellowship Training Program - Didactic Teaching
- Basic and Clinical Science Lectures - A weekly seminar is presented in cardiopulmonary physiology, anatomy, embryology, biochemistry, pharmacology, genetics, immunology, statistics, experimental design, and various other topics. Each seminar is presented jointly by either a pediatric cardiology fellow, a member of the basic science faculty, or one of the pediatric cardiology faculty.
- Special Seminars and Courses presented by Visiting Lecturers - Courses are given by invited participants in topics such as medical writing and other subjects that are not included under the regularly scheduled basic science or clinical science lectures.
- Research Lecture Series - Lectures are given by individuals from within the section and by invited lecturers.
- Research Course - The first month of the second year fellowship is spent at a full-time course introducing statistics, experimental design, instrumentation, computers, writing, and grants.
- Health Administration Lectures - A complete series of lectures covering all aspects of administering a pediatric cardiology program is given.
E-mail this page to a friend