Wayne J. Franklin, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Cardiology
Director, Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program
Attending, Pediatric Cardiology, Texas Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric & Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Heart Failure
Education and Training
- M.D., 1997 University of California, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Residency, 1997-2000 Duke University, Durham, N.D.
- Fellowship, 2000-2003 Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Houston, Texas
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Adult congenital heart disease and heart failure
- Non-invasive imaging, including echocardiography, magnetic resonance imaging, and nuclear medicine
Outcomes, clinical trials, and studies on adults with congenital heart disease
Texas Children's Hospital
6621 Fannin, MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030