Caridad de la Uz, M.D.
Instructor, Department of Pediatrics (Cardiology)
Attending Physician, Pediatric Cardiology, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Residency, Boston Combined Residency Program, Children's Hospital Boston/Boston Medical Center, Boston, Mass.
- Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas
- Board Eligible, American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Research Interests
- Advanced pacing and imaging
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Shone's complex in children
- Cardiovascular interventions
Texas Children's Hospital
6621 Fannin St., MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030