Judith Anne Becker, M.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Attending Physician, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y.
- Residency, Pediatrics, Albert Einstein Affiliated Hospitals, New York, N.Y.
- Fellowship, Clinical Pediatric Cardiology, The Children's Hospital, Boston, Mass.
- Fellowship, Research, Pediatric Cardiology, University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tenn.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Subboard of Cardiology
Clinical & Research Interests
- Pediatric cardiology
- Non-invasive diagnostic imaging
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Medical Association
- Mayorquin FJ, McCurley TL, Levernier JE, Myers LK, Becker JA, Graham TP, Pincus T. Progression of childhood linear scleroderma to fatal systemic sclerosis. J Rheumatol. 1994, 21:1955-1057.
- Novick WM, Watson, DC Jr., Alpert BS, Becker JA, DiSessa TG, Ring JC, Birnbaum SE, Chase NA. Patent ductus arteriosus ligation: Are we doing better? Ann Thorac Surg. 1995, 59:822-824.
- Hammerness P, Wilens T, Mick E, Spencer, T, Doyle R, McCreary M, Becker J, Biederman J. Cardiovascular effects of longer term high dose OROS methylphenidate in adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Pediatr. Jul, 2009, 155(1):84-89.
Texas Children's Hospital
West Tower - 20th Floor
6621 Fannin St., MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030