Asra Khan, M.B., B.S.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Cardiology
Attending Physician, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.B.,B.S., Aga Khan Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan
- Residency, General Pediatrics Residency, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship, Advanced Cardiac Catheterization, Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Research Interests
- Long-term outcomes of endovascular stent implantation for dilation of pulmonary artery branch stenosis in patients with congenital heart disease
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Association of Pakistan Physicians of North America
Texas Children's Hospital
West Tower - 20th Floor
6621 Fannin St., MC 19345-C
Houston, TX 77030