Reba Michels Hill Scholarship Past Recipients
Joseph Spinner, M.D.
- Relationship of Congenital Heart Disease Morbidity and future Developmental and Neurologic Outcomes
Chris Broda, M.D.
- Biophysical Interaction of Reprogrammed Cells on various substrates with Cardiac Application
Jacquelyn Burnett, M.D.
- Educating Health Care Professionals on warning signs of Human Trafficking
Robert Ricketts, M.D.
- Encouraging the use of Podcasting in the culture of education at Texas Children's Hospital
Jason Goldberg, M.D.
- Outcomes after Sirolimus use in cardiac re-transplantation patients at Texas Children's Hospital
Jill Weatherhead, M.D.
- AEIOU Advocacy program for a Meds-Peds clinic in South Union neighborhood of Houston
Niti Chokshi, M.D.
- Survival and outcomes after stem cell transplantation for non SCID immunodeficiency
Hari Sankaran, M.D. and Mary Catherin Brake, M.D.
- Pilot a comprehensive health awareness program at an alternative HISD high school
Tiphanie Vogel, M.D.
- Severity of Scleroderma related to Type-1-Interferon
Lindsey Hoffman, M.D.
- HPV vaccination rates in pediatric cancer survivors
Kirsten Nieto, M.D.
- Assessing obstetric and neonatal outcomes in adults with congenital heart disease
Hari Sankaran, M.D.
- Identifying triggers that result in protocol treatment delays in children with ALL
Lauren Raimer-Goodman, M.D.
- Human trafficking in Houston
Jai Anandam, M.D.
- Methods in diagnosis of STD's
Elijah Bolin, M.D.
- Predictors of poor outcome in pulmonary vein stenosis
Mitali Ruths, M.D.
- Nerve blocks for chronic migraine
Kelly Hicks, M.D.
- Ambiguous genitalia in the Houston Mexican-American population
Elizabeth Bosquez, M.D.
- Relationship between ALTE and parent/child co-sleeping
Jimmy Holder, M.D.
- Genetic component in developmental delay and infantile spasms
Rita Jermyn, M.D.
- Cultural barriers in pediatric obesity and nutrition
Fahd Ahmad, M.D.
- Acute chest syndrome in sickle cell patients
Thaddeus May, M.D.
- Malaria as a risk factor in maternal to child transmission of HIV
Seema Jilani, M.D.
- Access to healthcare in economically disadvantaged countries
Sanjiv Harpavat, M.D.
- Work to improve childhood nutrition by preparing residents to discuss nutrition with parents and approaching fast food companies to help influence pediatric nutrition positively
Christine Hudson, M.D.
- Finding ways to increase the number of health care workers advocating for children at Ben Taub General Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital
Sujit Iyer, M.D.
- Investigation of the major obstacles to receiving adequate health care in the Houston area with particular focus on Hispanic American population
Chrissie Ott, M.D.
- Study of barriers of transition of children with chronic diseases to adult care in the Harris County Hospital District
Jill Jasper, M.D.
- Prospective evaluation of the risk of bacteremia in febrile children with incidental neutropenia
Suneil Koliwad, M.D.
- Atherosclerosis prevention in high risk children
Todd Vedder, M.D.
- American Academy of Pediatrics-Governmental Policy Elective, Washington, D.C.
Stephanie Kennebeck, M.D.
- Research project entitled Utility of a program to improve understanding of discharge instructions in the emergency center: a prospective analysis
Paul Kornberg, M.D.
- Research project entitled referral patterns for children with disabilities in Texas
Kathleen Stewart Hunt, M.D.
- Month internship working with Dr. David Smith, Commissioner of Health for Texas at the Texas Department of Health in Austin
Geoffrey Rosenthal, M.D.
- Research project entitled AA neonatal anthropometric study to evaluate a new index of neonatal shape.