- Afferent termination in the rat cerebellum revealed using the expression of cocaine-and amphetamine regulated transcript (CART) peptide.
- Whole mount Zebrin II peroxidase immunohistochemistry of the mouse cerebellum showing the complex parasagittal pattern of Purkinje cell stripes.
- Double immuno fluorescent staining using Calretinin and alpha-Synuclein antibodies to highlight unipolar brush cells and mossy fiber terminals in the granular layer.
- Triple fluorescent labeling of the cerebellum with Calbindin, Cacna2d1 and DAPI.
- A coronal tissue section cut through the adult cerebellum stained with Phospholipase β4 and Zebrin II to illustrate the complementarity of Purkinje cell stripe patterns.
- A single Purkinje cell labeled using the classic Golgi-Cox method. The elaborate dendiritic tree is revealed with exquisite detail.