Thuy Phung, M.D. is a graduate of the Medical Scientist Training Program at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. She has board certification in Anatomic Pathology and Dermatopathology (skin pathology). She completed postdoctoral research training in vascular biology with Laura E Benjamin and Harold F. Dvorak at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School. She is an assistant professor and dermatopathologist at Baylor, and works in basic research and diagnostic pathology.
Thuy L. Phung, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Pathology & Immunology
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza, Room S209
Mail Stop BCM 315
Houston, TX 77030
Office Phone: 713-798-1916
Lab Phone: 713-798-3517
Visiting Research Scholar
- Yang Luo, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, The Research Center for Medical Genomics, China,
Postdoctoral research fellows
- Rajesh Valmiki, Ph.D., received Ph.D. from Bharathiar University, India.
- Andrea Haws, M.D., Pathology resident, Baylor College of Medicine
- Nikhila P. Raol, M.D., Otolaryngology resident, Texas Children's Hospital
- Andy Hsi, Baylor College of Medicine
- Nishant Tiwari, M.S., University of Chicago, IL
- Rafael Rojano, M.D., Universidad Libre, Colombia
- Tareq Qdaisat, M.D., Jordan University Of Science and Technology, Jordan