Mary Nell Suell, M.D.Assistant Professor
- M.D., Residency and Fellowship : Baylor College of Medicine
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- American Board of Pediatrics - General Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics - Hematology/Oncology
Area of Interest
- Hematologic Disorders
- Disorders of Hemostasis and Thrombosis
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Transfusion Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Hematology/Oncology, and Department of Pathology, Division of Transfusion Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Assistant Director of Blood Bank and Coagulation Laboratory, Texas Children's Hospital
Professional Organization Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics Member
- American Society of Pediatric
- Teruya J, West A, Suell MN. Lupus Anticoagulant Assay: Questions Answered and To Be Answered. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine . 2007 June; 131:885-889.
- Suell MN, Bezold LI, Okcu MF, Mahoney DH, Shardonofsky, F, Mueller BU. Elevated Pulmonary Artery Pressures Among Adolescents with Sickle Cell Disease. Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology , 2005 Dec; 27 (12):654-8.
- Russell, HV, Golding, L, Suell, MN , Strother, DR. The Role of Bone Marrow Evaluation in the Staging of Patients with Otherwise Localized, Low-Risk Neuroblastoma. Pediatric Blood and Cancer. 2005 Dec; 45(7): 916-9.
- Suell MN, Horton TM, Dishop MK, Olutoye OO, Mahoney DH, Mueller BU. Outcomes for Children with Gallbladder Abnormalities and Sickle Cell Disease. The Journal of Pediatrics , Volume 145, Issue 5, November 2004, p. 617-621.
- Suell M, Mueller BU. Sickle cell disorders: Bone and joint complications. In: UpToDate, Rose BD (ed), UpToDate, Wellesley , MA 2002.
E-mail this page to a friend