Melton H. Fish, D.O.Assistant Professor
- Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. D.O.
- Baylor University, B.S., Biology
- Family Practice, Martin Army Community Hospital, Ft. Benning, GA.
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Brooke Army Medical Center, Ft. Sam Houston, TX
- Cytopathology, Brooke Army Medical Center, Ft. Sam Houston,TX
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic/Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Cytopathology
Area of Interest
- Assistant Professor; Staff Pathologist, Good Shepherd Medical Center, Longview, TX
Professional Positions Held
- Pathologist, Medical & Pathology Laboratory, Pathology Association of Longview, P. A.
- Medical Director, U.S. Army School of Cytopathology, Brooke Army Medical Center
- Chief - Cytology Section, Anatomic Pathology, Brooke Army Medical Center
- Clinic Commander and General Medical Officer, U.S. Army Health Clinic, Bindlach, Germany
Honors and Awards
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Osteopathic Honor Society
Professional Organization Memberships
- Fellow, College of American Pathologists
- Fellow, American Society of Clinical Pathology
- Manganaro., A., Fish, M., Will, M., Bradley, M., and Peckham, S., Benign Keratotic Squamous Epithelial Neoplasm of the Palate. Head and Neck., 20 (2): 175-178, March 1998
- Kane, A., Robles, H., Smirniotopoulos, J., Heironimus, J., and Fish, M., Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation, Diffuse Pontine Astrocytoma, American, Journal of Neuroradiology 14:941-945, 1993.
E-mail this page to a friend