Milton J. Finegold Achievement Award
The annual Milton J. Finegold Graduate Student Achievement Award is given to the most outstanding graduate student who completes a dissertation with a member of the Department of Pathology & Immunology at Baylor College of Medicine. The award is based on publication record and significant other accomplishments (awards, recognition, individual fellowship support, and travel grants).
The selection committee consists of Michael Ittmann, M.D., Laising Yen, Ph.D., and Stephanie A. Pangas, Ph.D.
Past recipients are:
- 1999: Julia A. Elvin, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2000: Alana Welm, Ph.D.
- 2001: Christopher M. Cabral, Ph.D.
- 2003: Kathleen H. Burns, M.D., Ph.D., and Benjamin Frankfort, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2004: Jeremy Ryan Pena, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2006: Kathryn L. Pepple, M.D., Ph.D., and Angshumoy Roy, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2007: Yi-Nan Lin, Ph.D.
- 2008: James Orengo
- 2010: Ankur Nagaraja