Otolaryngology Press Releases
- International collaboration leads to identification of deafness geneOct 2, 2012
- BCM researcher part of international study that finds gene mutation associated with deafness, Usher syndrome.
- Position of hair cell important to sound amplificationJun 28, 2012
- BCM researchers find position of outer ear hair cell amplifies sound depending on its position in the cochlea.
- Tips help manage pesky sinus symptomsMar 22, 2012
- BCM expert offers tips for tackling drainage, sinus pressure, coughing and more
- Nasal irrigation wards off sinus infectionsMar 22, 2012
- Suffer from chronic sinus infections? Try nasal irrigation to ease symptoms.