Otolaryngology Press Releases
- Baylor College of Medicine ACE grants awardedMay 16, 2013
- Find out which Baylor College of Medicine medical residents and fellows have been awarded the Advancing Clinical Excellence in Health Care Delivery System Trainee Grants to support their work toward improving the safety and quality of patient care.
- Audiology awareness part of treating hearing lossOct 26, 2012
- BCM experts offer signs of hearing loss, tips to address issue.
- Study reveals new knowledge about mechanisms of hearingOct 3, 2012
- Baylor researchers find tiny hairs in ears that are critical part in hearing not only move sideways, but change in length.
- International collaboration leads to identification of deafness geneOct 2, 2012
- BCM researcher part of international study that finds gene mutation associated with deafness, Usher syndrome.
- Position of hair cell important to sound amplificationJun 28, 2012
- BCM researchers find position of outer ear hair cell amplifies sound depending on its position in the cochlea.