Otolaryngology Press Releases
- Holidays and hearing loss: How to enjoy time with familyNov 16, 2017
- For people who suffer from hearing loss, loud family gatherings over the holidays can cause frustration, confusion and even isolation.
- Experts offer tips to get you prepped for the World SeriesOct 26, 2017
- Health tips from our experts to help you prepare for the World Series, whether you are watching the game from the stands or from the comfort of your own home.
- Cochlear implant seminar to bring awareness to hearing aidOct 17, 2017
- Experts at Baylor College of Medicine hope to bring awareness to a device that may provide benefit in this situation – cochlear implants.
- When to worry about a sore throatOct 20, 2016
- Dr. Julina Ongkasuwan says multiple health conditions may play a role in having an itchy, irritated and painful throat.
- Hearing loss in musicians, not just rock and rollersMay 12, 2016
- Loud music from almost any part of the orchestra or brass band can cause hearing loss, according to a hearing expert at Baylor.