Laser Vision Correction
Baylor Vision Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser vision correction surgery involves the use of lasers or other devices to treat the refractive errors of the eye. For laser eye surgery, the surgeons at Baylor Vision use the newest technologies that are available for the treatment of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
All of these refractive procedures for laser vision correction have one goal in mind: to reduce one's need for glasses and contact lenses.
Laser Vision Correction Frequently Asked Questions
- What are refractive errors of the eye?
- Who is a candidate / Is it right for me?
- What is laser eye surgery?
- Benefits, Risks & Cost
- Pre-op & Post-op Instructions
- Other Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about LASIK, visit iLasik.com.