Bruce L. Ehni, M.D.
Associate ProfessorChief of Neurosurgical Service, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
Primary Neurosurgical Interests
- Clinical: Spinal and cerebrovascular surgery, peripheral nerve surgery, general neurosurgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Skull Base Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Neurologic Society
- Clinic and Mail: Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Department of Neurosurgery
- 2002 Holcombe Boulevard
- Houston, TX 77030
- Phone: 713-791-1414
- Ehni BL: Treatment of traumatic peripheral nerve injury. Am Fam Physician 1991; 43:897-905.
- Simpson RK, Fischer DK, Ehni BL: Neurogenic hypertheria in subarachnoid hemorrhage. South Med J 1989; 82:1577-1578.
E-mail this page to a friend